Sunday 11 April 2010

My raw food journal from Jan 24th 2010

Jan 24th 2010
I want to carry on with it and see if I can get my health back and get a good body shape. Once the dizziness is under control I can get back to walking and doing Tai Chi to tone up. I imagine we will lapse at times and have cooked stuff but if we dont like the effect it has on us we will soon pack that in ;D I am expecting it to take all year to rebuild me and then I can concentrate on my next career move :) 


ps the pizza we had for tea was fantabulous!! We even have a couple of slices left over for lunch tomorrow. Robbie was giving us evils the whole time we were eating it ;D ;D 












Here is pic of pizza :) :) 

Jan 25th 2010
For breakfast today I had a big fruit salad of watermelon, apple, nectarine and banana and a smoothie of watermelon, oranges and frozen pineapple Mmmmm! for lunch I have 2 slices of raw pizza and for tea we are having salad with marinated mushrooms :D



Jan 26th 2010
Todays smoothie is watermelon, coconut, orange, banana, apple, grapes, nectarine and frozen pineapple. I have made some choc brownies for snacking. Lunch is left over salad from last night and for tea we are having walnut loaf and moroccan carrots :D :D



 Jan 27th 2010
Breakfast today is 2 brownies (yummy!!!) and a smoothie made from 4 oranges, apple, nectarine, frozen pineapple and frozen raspberries -almost 4 pints of it! so lunch will be the same as breakfast :DThen for tea tonight we have salad with lemon and herb dressing 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment